We at Bhakti World Radio Broadcasting Pvt Limited (hereinafter mentioned as “Bhakti World “) are committed to protecting our customers’ Personal Information and shall endeavour to maintain the privacy of your Personal Information.
Collection of Personal Information
You hereby consent & allow Bhakti World to access your phonebook and contacts, as it shall enables us to inter-alia provide you with a lot of features and provide better search recommendations. Bhakti World may also use this data to enhance the Song digital quality with Podcast recommendations for you, on service. The given information will stay on Bhakti World servers and periodically shall be synced with your communication apparatus accordingly.
The Personal Information may be collected by Bhakti World through itself or through its authorised third parties. Third Party is a service provider who associates with Bhakti World and is involved in servicing , managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information on behalf of Bhakti World . The scope of definition also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
Use of Personal Information
We and our group companies and / or subsidiaries may use, collect, store, process and transfer your Personal Information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, for a multiple purposes. These may include, but are not limited to:
- to identify you from time to time, as required, and to validate your use of the Services,
- to complete transactions effectively and bill for products and services,
- to provide you with the Services and the display of customised content, and targeted advertising both on our apps/websites and on other apps/websites that we advertise through,
- to communicate with the Software and Services and for resolving customer service issues,
- to determine when you link from our app / Software to one of our partner apps, so that we can monitor the level of traffic that we generate for our partner apps,
- to ensure the technical functioning of all our products and services,
- to provide, maintain and improve our products and services,
- to protect the Software’s copyright,
- to comply with laws, requests from a government bodies or courts, prevent and detect frauds and crimes or to respond to litigation,
- to enable us to use a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our services,
- to conduct internal assessments, auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services,
- to share your Personal Information with Bhakti World’s affiliates and group companies for any of the foregoing purposes, which affiliates may also combine your Personal Information with other information in this regard,
- to promote and market products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and/or may benefit you.
We may also encrypt and/or aggregate your data with other users’ data in order to create statistics about the general use of the Software and related websites, which helps us to develop new products and services. You understand that we may also share this aggregated data with our business partners and third party advertisers. You understand that in order to comply with the applicable laws and contractual requirements, Bhakti World may be required to access your location data in order to ensure that your access to the Service is within a particular geographical territory. You hereby consent to such access by Bhakti World for the foregoing purposes.
We may also collect and hold information related to your utilisation of our services which may include your call details, your browsing history on our website, location details and additional information provided by you while using our services.
You sharing data with third parties
Third parties (such as companies who advertise through our apps) may require you to provide your Personal Information in order to access their products, advertisements and offers. If you visit or register for a third party product, advertisement or offer, we may pass some data about your device to that third party (e.g. your tag history and country of registration) so that they can send you offers.
Sharing with social networks
If you register to or use the Service using a social networking site, account, you allow Bhakti World to automatically share your activity, usage and activity-related stories with the Service, Software and Content. You understand that Bhakti World may post such information on your social profile/account. Bhakti World may also publish such information any other integrated or associated services of the communication organisation. For the purpose of identification, authentication and ease of access, Bhakti World and / or it’s affiliates / subsidiaries may store your username and an access token or similar credentials obtained from such third party service.
Sharing of Datas with third parties by Bhakti World.
Bhakti World may provide your Personal Information or any portion of it to Bhakti World’s strategic partners and / or affiliates that work with Bhakti World to provide products and services, or that help Bhakti World to market its products and services to customers. You further acknowledge that Bhakti World may be required under law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities to disclose your Personal Information.
As a part of your use of our products and services and subject to applicable laws, the information and personal data you provide to us may be transferred to countries other than India. This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country other than India, or one of our service providers is located in a country other than India. By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and/or processing of such information and personal data outside India in the manner described above.
Further, Bhakti World payment processing partners /gateways may access you billing and shipping information (including your credit cards details, balance in your Bhakti World account, etc.) in relation to any payments that you make for using the Service. You agree that such third party partners and / or affiliates of Bhakti World may receive such information directly from you. Such third parties’ access and protection of your Personal Information will be in accordance with their privacy and security policies and Bhakti World will not be liable for the same in any way.
Links to other websites
Bhakti World has implemented adequate and industry accepted processes in compliance with applicable laws, designed to protect Personal Information and maintain security. It is the User’s responsibility to protect the security of their login information. Bhakti World’s servers are located in secure server environments. Firewalls and other advanced security technologies are employed to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. These safeguards help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data.
While we observe reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information on all our digital platforms and internet connections, security risks may still arise for reasons outside of our control such as hacking, virus disseminations, force majeure events, breaches of firewall and secure server software etc. Please note that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the Personal Information.
The Software/Service may allow you to choose the manner of and the extent to which you wish to disclose the Personal Information. You may also be allowed to disable some of the features that require sharing of Personal Information.
Feedback and Concerns
We are committed to safeguard your Personal Information collected and handled by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your Personal Information, reach out to our Grievance Officer –
Name – Anoop Kashyap
Email – 2bcharitablesociety@gmail.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Last updated on Jan 9th 2023
Shipping is not applicable for business.
Terms & Conditions
Last updated on Jan 5th 2023
The term ‘2B CHARITABLE SOCIETY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is UNIT NO.403,B wing, 4 TH FLOOR, KOTIA NIRMAN, NEW LINK ROAD, ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI 400 053. Mumbai MAHARASHTRA 400053. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 2B CHARITABLE SOCIETY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Last updated on Jan 9th 2023
2B CHARITABLE SOCIETY believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- 2B CHARITABLE SOCIETY does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 7 days of receipt of the products.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 7 days of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- In case of any Refunds approved by the 2B CHARITABLE SOCIETY, it’ll take 6-8 days for the refund to be processed to the end customer.